Anuradhapura - Sri Lanka
Ella is a small town in the Badulla District of Uva Province, Sri Lanka governed by an Urban Council. It is approximately 200 KMs east of Colombo and is situated at an elevation of 1,041 meters above sea level.
Ella is a little village paradise in the central highlands of Sri Lanka. This sleepy mountain village, with a view, is the perfect base for relaxing, whilst also offering lots of fantastic walks through tea plantations to temples and waterfalls.
- Day Tour in Nuwara Eliya
- Day Tour In Kandy
- Day Tour In Udawalawe National Park
- Day Tour In Yala
- Day Tour In Arugam Bay
Things to Do:
- Climb up little Adam's peak
- Hike up to the top of Ella Rock
- Enjoy the endless tea field views at Lipton's Seat
- Walk along the rails on the Nine Arch Bridge in Ella
- Get a fresh shower at the Ravana waterfall
- Join a cooking class at Ella Spice Garden
- Enjoy the Best Restaurants in Ella